Mint loving

Hallo >ibo accent<

I know someone is reading so this is to my readers, or my passers by...'ke unu di', 'how una dey', 'wassup utunu'?? LOL how far jor.

So while doing school work boredom hit me so as usual i ran to my playstation :D .Yeah boys and girls I ran to my makeup play station and created this look

If am sparkling too much, its my flash no vex
I basically used the sleek 'me, myself and I palette' (yawa them don discontinue the palette pele) here is a link to sleek though http://www.sleekmakeup.com/eyes/shadows/i-divine.  My pixie woo and Bella bellissima brushes helped me achieve this look. They are found at walmart for 18 dollars which is really good for the quality. I have brushes from the elf essential collection and trust, compared to pixie and bella brushes, elf brushes are hard mehn. But I think pixie woo brushes are pretty alright too for the hype. Maybe cause its 'the pixie woo', that created the product, that was why the hype was almost choking me, overall the brush set is a good buy. The brushes are dense, soft, handles are cute and it comes in a cute packaging. Dem packaging dey on point so ama give it an A1 :)

The angled brush is great for highlighting brows cause the hair is dense



Are you a learner? camman! combine those lippies :P
On my lips are 3 lippies>>> the Rimmel Kate101, Rimmel Kate 10 & MK amber suede 
I gots some fun poses too *runs to hide* 
The 'trying to look cute pose' hehe
The 'weekend pout' pose

The 'who gone check you boo?' pose lolzz


HAPPY SATURDAY YALL! Now back to nursing theories

2 comments:

  1. Love ur sense of humour!
    Thanks for ur lovely comment on my blog.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) your welcome. Thanks for checking my blog out :)

    ReplyDelete