Evening glam

Kedu :)

Today I conquered my fears and tried makeup on someonelse's face other than mine. Lol i've had a phobia for doing makeup for people because my first try at it went pretty bad (this was in early '012). However, i was just starting out hahaha so can't beat myself up about it (I could not blend my own eye shadow talkless of blending for another person lol). Here is a pic of my girls :), they stopped by my house from work and i was like 'lets have a makeup party'. They agreed and we got jiggy :)




I try or i no try? i think sey i try sha lol


2 comments:

  1. U r Ibo!
    Soo cool!
    Loll!

    U did a good job. Doing another person's make-up isn't easy.
    U try! Kudos!


    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I am b! #igbokwenu
    As in these madams could not sit still for the life of me LOL

    Thank you so much porsh :)

    ReplyDelete