Winter Buddies

Spring is finally here *dancing alanta* but my friends in a place like CA where bipolar weather rains supreme, it can snow any time. In all things i like living here so mek i no complain too much. Winter is so drying so ladies gotta have reinforcement to kill the spirit of ashiness and bad odor. Ah yelz in these parts people can stay 1wk without taking a bath i. I know this because i use public transit so my nose has encountered things LAWWWWD

This is how I survived winter


The st Ives Body wash in oat meal and shea butter has been good to be people ah. It has this moisturizing feel to it and trust me in the winter you need all the moisture in the world. I usually don't like body wash cause i always felt like stock fish after using one. As in my skin would feel so dryyy. I don't know but i think its the shea butter in this wash that keeps my skin supple. I bought like 3 in the sinter season, that's how much my skin is loving it. It has a rich creamy consistency and lathers very well (i loveeee lather). 

www.well.ca

You can purchase this from your closest walmart, shoppers, giant tiger or on www.well.ca

Price range ($6-$8)

My next items are VASELINE!!!!

I am forever loyal to the cocoa radiant and cocoa butter petroleum jelly. With these products I don't have to keep oiling my skin. Once i've moisturized in the morning, I'm set to for the whole day. What i do is i mix the lotion and petroleum jelly to get a long lasting moisturizing effect. I've been doing that since SINCE!


FINALLY MY FAB FIVE 

Haha my fab 5 oh yes! From left to right 
1) Vaseline in convenience size: Please i have dropped all these fancy hand creams that keep my hand moisturized for 5 secs. On to better things eh!. I keep this tube in my bag to maintain my hand moisture. My nail beds break alot in the winter due to dry skin. I tried everything but i've discovered that simple vaseline does the trick. Back to basics people! Vaseline is the greatest hahaha

2) Dove Body Mist: This is in cucumber and green tea scent. Please this mist is ALWAYS in my bag because my nose is sensitive. The spray keeps me smelling nice at ALL times, so incase am on the bus and my nose is suffering, I would be able to bury my head in my scented clothes :) Smart eyyyy 

3) Hand sanitizer: This is the MOST important item in the winter. People you need this the flu is real. With the way people be sneezing and touching doors and handles, you gotsa be hextra careful BIKO. Hands are notorious germ carriers, so i keep a hand sanitizer in my bag. Visit the dollar store. They have enough

4) Nivea lip balm: I don't need to talk to much. Lips need moisture its not nice carrying white lips up and down the place. Treat your lips nicely please. Its on your face and one of the first things people see. Keep them moisturized

5) Last but not least ROBB!!!!!
(http://www.pzcussonsng.com/content/robb)
I grew up on robb man. My parents always used it as a soother when i felt cramps or when i had a cold (catarrh lol). I honestly can't tell you why i use this in the winter but one thing is it generates some sort of inner heat hahaha. It's my 'to use' item before sleeping. I use it on my sides, chest and neck. The downside is that i'm filled with nostalgia each time i smell the ointment, memories just flood in. I miss home sha. 


Have a good easter weekend. 
Jesus is the reason for the season
Don't ever forget the sacrifie that was made for you and I

However, Before I dipp


This was my Good Friday! OTT is beautiful forreal

0 comments:

Post a Comment