The beautiful Yves Rocher

http://smartcanucks.ca/yves-rocher



My friend had been been raving about yves rocher for the longest time but I paid no mind. Until 

yesterday hehehe, while I was wandering about in the mall, looking for a fido kiosk o! I got distracted 

by the pretty yves store. Truly that place fine die and the customer service is fantastic (well the one in

carlingwood mall).

I discovered that they have a range of foundation shades from fair- deep medium skin tones. Which is 

not bad unlike body shop that has a range of fair-medium. Like booboo the colors stop at caramel so 

girls like me who are slightly deeper than caramel...nathing for you there.

I got yves medium weight foundation in Brun 600, thats what it looks like and ofc a lipstick. I am 

becoming a lippie collector but I bind that spirit!

a swatch of yves rocher's pistil brun
 The color is called pistil brun and its semi matte with a 4 hour hold. I wanted a deep color for my

collection so hey why not. 
http://www.sleekmakeup.com/lips/lip-colour/true-colour
Sleek's Naked
I'd wear pistil brun as a combo with sleek's naked lipstick (above) on a brown smokey eye. I feel like 

i'd achieve the perfect nude combo. I'd have to try it out sha

I got a gift item with my purchase & alot of samples. Another great thing is that they accept SPC :D :D 

:D As in 40% off your make up items. If thats not a deal then i dont know what is. So for my canadian 

beauty lovers go hop on the spc wagon its like $9 to get one. Also the items are returnable (if its not a 

final sale) within 30days just hold the receipt.
Foundation: $27 spent $16.20

Lipstick: $18 spent $10

Purse: Free gift item

Finally, I spent a total of $29.61, you know the ontario tax system...so yh

I'll do an update on if its a yes/no to yves rocher

2 comments:

  1. Muy bonito el último lápiz labial!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete