Rocher Club :)

I honestly think am in love!... The long search for the perfect foundation has finally come to an end o! like cinderella my long awaited prince (foundation) has come for me #nowdoingtheharlemshake lol ...WHOAA...bye bye mac :P..hellowww yves rocher. I wore the foundation to class today and Lawwd the thing matched my skin perfectly like perfectly. The foundation does not feel  heavy on the skin almost feels like nothing is there. I used mac's mineralized skin finish to set the foundation but my country people thats about to change. I have heard so much about Iman's blotting powder and its oil blotting effects. I am sorry but mac i'll be switching to my african sister soon :). Honestly, I find mac  too oily for comfort mbok! The studio fix fluid foundation can testify to the oiliness. So i rest my case

Because i was happy with results, I made a cheer for Yves Rocher goes like this :Yves Rocher your the best...Noo ther store can compare..GOOOO YVES! *spirit fingers*

:P Yes thats how much i loveth the foundation.

Plus the comments i got today on my foundation *fans self girllll* had me feeling too funky 

The only con i found is that the foundation gets oily...(like every other foundation). However, you don't need to constantly blot unlike the studio fix fluid (in my opinion) which makes my face look like a pot of cooking oil after 2hrs or less :|

On my way to school
After 6hrs of school..no touch ups

So my country people..consider yves rocher o! I have joined the pickup truck and am staying on it. Finally in the yves rocher club boo! Don't sleep on a wheelbarrow join in lol

Kachifuo (#igbo for goodnight)






2 comments:

  1. U look beautiful. Fresh face tinz. Loll.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete