Top 5 make up trends

So, while I was studying community nursing i came across this video. Don't ask me how community nursing and this are related..cause I don't know (internet na winch). This chick is hilarious but sadly, all her points are true. The first time I was introduced to highlighting and contouring, I just could not understand why someone's face would like nigeria's coat of arms or joseph's coat of many colors :|
Honestly, it was quite baffling. However, I realize that, it is for photoraphy makeup and not day to day. Because it may look good on camera and look totally off real life so but practice with caution biko
In other news i'm guilty too lol but like she said this stuff carry level 

Sources: thefancyfaced on youtube

2 comments:

  1. every body want to look like kim k.
    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as in...na she be the model for beauty for both white and black hahaha.

      Delete