Autumn FOTD

I've been seeing alot of posts lately on fall look #1. Well this is my contribution


Often times, autumn makeup looks have a tint of dark on the lips. I chose to go soft because I adore the soft orange colors, the leaves change to. Plus there's nothing grey about today, so why should I look grey right?
 I wore this look to class, my classmates kept on asking if i had a date after hahah. 
Nawa, can't someone go through nursing school looking a bit decent for once puhlease!
Because, I had a paper due today, I decided to have my, "even though I am mentally stressed, i must look good" type of day. Honestly, looking reasonable (hehe), is my way of relieving stress, covering up hurt or just relaxing. 

FAV FACE OF THE DAY
Everything about her face is giving me life. Prior to the post from bellanaija, I never knew much about Lupita Nyongo. I hear she's the new chick on hollywood's block. Ohwell more lotion to her skin, my is her makeup artist did a great job! I mean the color on her lips and her eyes compiment each other nicely! Definitely red carpet worthy and timeless (pls. the look is very versatile) 

Sources: www.bellanaija.com





4 comments:

  1. nne you look so beautiful.
    love the shade of your lipstick. what is the name?
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dalu sor! on my lips is a 3 lipstck combo (mac's taupe, nyc's berry blush and revlon's mink). I love putting plenty orishi rishi on my lips lol

      Delete
  2. You are beautiful!
    Love the make-up.

    ReplyDelete