(Be encouraged) Beauty- A state of mind

Ehn so the other day, I left my house without makeup (I take 2 wk breaks) to meet up with a friend. This chick asked me if i had makeup on and I said no. She even swiped my cheeks looking for foundation, which i found hilarious. Anywho, then she said, "wow i never thought you could leave your house without makeup".


Pause........-_-........I was trying so hard to comprehend that statement because before I discovered makeup 1yr ago, I walked around barefaced and life was good. I love makeup now and life is still good, ain't nothing changed then and ain't nothing changed now

The issue is, does your outward appearance define your beauty? I mean their people who don't leave their house unless there face is 'beat up' or unless there dressed to the T!.

This is how I see it: Beauty is a mindset. I don't know about y'all but I truly believe that I am beautiful. I believe that, whether I'm onpoint or not because I am God's handwork and all His creations are marvelous in His sight. So if I am crafted by God, created for good works why in heavens name should items define my appearance to me. Why should items of appearance put me in a box of depression or sadness when unavailable?  I mean it's good to look neat o! Biko don't go out there looking  raggedy but please be comfortable in whom God has made you. You don't need compliments from a million and one people to confirm your beauty. I mean it never used to be like this for me, LOL. I was so insecure about my looks growing up but man; when I discovered Christ,  that nonsense got kicked to the curb

Clothes, makup and the likes are just additional stuff. Whether you own the latest trends in fashion and beauty or not. Be happy and be content because fact is you..yes You...YOU! are made by God...in His own image (flaws or not). Therefore, because His works are marvelous....so are you

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is deep. Most especially the last paragraph. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u previous lol! :) just playing....thanks for taking time to read it

      Delete
  2. first time visiting, nice blog inspirational and deep post
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it so cute !!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    Xoxo
    Demondi

    ReplyDelete