Makeover/trial!

Kedu! Ke kwanu? (igbo for whats up :) )

Anywhos, This weekend i was up to alot hehehe. I got to mc a bridal shower ith my friend tati which 

was quite fun. It was my first time mc-ing and lets just say I learnt alot from tati (who is a pro at this). 

We thank God sha lol. I came out of it alive.Even though it was just a small crowd, I have learnt to not 

despise the days of small beginnings :). Which brings me to my next gist....My church fam is hosting a 

wedding for one of our members. So basically what we are doing is helping the couple out with  

organization and resources to give them a great wedding. 

I volunteered my makeup services to the bride, who is an awesome funloving and very interesting 

person by the way. Here she is....I hope sey i try :)

I know y'all can peep my clinical textbook, I was supposed to be practicing nursing 

skills..ohwellies :(. I occupied myself with a hobby thats all that matters. In retrospect, this chick was 

such a joy to work with. No fuss, no complaints, no nothing, chick is 

cool and easy going (and i'm not just saying, she really is). I may sound extra but girl if your reading 

this just know that YOU ARE DELIGHTFUL! #thatisall :D

Her, bone structures are also to die for, she's one of those people whose makeup just rests on the face 

easily, without wahala. Pics don't do the transformation justice. Looking forward to 

Saturday, as she ties the knot and I almost forgot! Happy Independence day Nigeria. Hope ya'll 

nigerians are having fun, cause thischick is spending it in the library :(





Till the next post "His love goes deep enough to forgive the unforgivable"-- Anthony Brown
CHICHERS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment