My first Bride!

Now dancing atlanta! Omigosh when i did cj's makeup trial for her wedding it did not hit that she was my first bride until the d-day. To be quite honest, I was very shaky doing the makeup because i didn't want to pull off any monstrous thing on her face. But someone please say "halleluyurrrrrrr" cause i pulled off a pretty neat bridal face well i.mo. :P

In terms of the wedding, it was intimate and very beautiful coming from a country were carnival weddings are the order of the day, this was a good change for me. I remember the groom being so shaky, while awaiting his bride to walk the aisle. Ah! weddings bring out people's weakness o! lol (i always saw him as very calm). 

The decor was ameezing, very very pretty. Infact the planning committee for my church try bikonu. I just love my church fam, very very caring loving people. I'm telling you find a local church, there's nothing better than having supportive people, who are always there to lend a hand.

Back to the main head line!.....AHHHHHhhh!. ok am done. Here is cj :)

To achieve neutral looks please i take God beg you, get the naked palatte. I used it on the eyes and it was so complementary to the thee cj was going for. She just wanted something glittery and simple. So get on that p! The best part of this process was the groom thanking for beautifying his bride (got me all mushy for real). I was happy that i made an impact and people recognized it. This is not the last of me LOL! The only place were moving to is up. 

Thank you so much cj for giving me an opportunity to be part of your special day! you have no idea but you have sown a seed :)


Chicherz!

10 comments: