Spring came knocking....

So on saturday, the sun was just too beautiful to go to weist but as usual canadian sun is nothing but a camouflage. Na when person reach outside you go know sey the sun na just decoration. In order news i have been begging this chica to be my muse for the longest time and finally it was a date! My friend was a bit skeptical about the colors cause she always played safe. But i had to reassure her that it would make sense lol. It did make sense right???

I introduce to you asian_em LOL! I can't say the real name for confidentiality reasons (i am a nurse at heart :P) but she's my homedawwgskilletz from back when...... 


Eyes: sleek sunset palatte
Brows: random brown eye liner and L.A colors brown eye liner 
Face: Black up foundation  and pressed powder, 
Under eye highlight: 10 color concealer palette BH cosmetics, Cover girl professional loose powder in medium to set
Lips: *to be filled*



Eye brows : random brown eye liner
Eyes: Sleek sunset palatte (pallete for days) and sunfest pigment by sleek
Face: sleek new skin revive foundation in nutmeg and mac mineralized skin finish in dark
Under eye highlight: 10 color concealer palette BH cosmetics and cover girl professional loose powder in medium
Lips: sleek lipstick naked and revlon's mink (left), sleek's loved up and a mix of concealer (right)

Ok the pic on the right looks a bit cray yeah but i was trying out the ombre effect oh but i think it went utterly wrong. However, there is no harm in posting mistakes. So there :)

Kachifuoh (goodnight) 
My friend shared this song with me...thought I'd share it here. I really needed this :) Shoutout to RP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment