Did you say candy?

Hi peoples,

This is just a public announcement which is to inform yall that I PASSED MY MENTAL HEALTH CLINICAL! yes i got my satisfactory, I ended the therapeutic relationship and I bounced out like a bause :D

Ok on to my main reason for posting. There is such a rave about mac's candy yum yum and it seems like the trend this summer is all about candy cotton lips. I don't follow trends but i i thought i'd try something more daring. I have big lips so a sharp color on my lips increases my lip size but pls why not. Every one has a thing here and there that is off. So, with this thought i bought the sleek "loved up" and "dare" to add to the lippie collecsion!


Dare does'nt have a long staying power so you would need to touch up alot and I suggest moisturizing lips with you fav lip balm before using the lippie

Love Up has a neon pink feel. It is a bright color. So beware. It is outside my comfort zone cause I like i said my lips are really full. I can't wait to try it on a look.It lasts longer than Dare

Generally they are good colors. I mean you can never go wrong with sleek lippies. Budget is $6-7. Loved up is also a sub for mac's candy yum yum. So if your a student and financially constrained sleek's loved up is ya best bet

Goodnight :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment