Black Opal? I just found out :|

Hi there :)

It's been a minute since i made a post but no need to fear your southeasterngyal is hurrrr. I am done

finals

and now job hunting and getting my weight loss journey on check is next on the agenda. I know..I

know i started a challenge but i had to delete it cause i wasn't serious. So yh. However once i get

myself in check ama post it. But ch'yallll please  tell me what rock i've been living in.... cause i just

discovered black opal :| This is how much of a newbie i am to this whole makeup werld! SMH.

This discovery started like so, a friend of mine gave me this amazing opportunity to be a

makeup artist for her wedding :D (yall that was supernatural news in my ears being that i loveee

weddings and makeup artistry). Anywho, I took the opportunity to build a minikit nothing to expensive

being that i just do this for fun. It was while brainstorming and researching, I discovered black opal,

black adiance and fashion fair <3. However, blackopal is what I actually went for since it was readily

avialable and affordable
My friend (asian_em) got these for me as birthday pressies (she said i should choose ) :) Since i was in

Nigeria at that time. So to the homie,i hail o :P. They They cost like $11-$12 and i am telling you this

foundation is good. The got hazel nut,nutemeg, beautiful bronze and black walnut.

Its light weight and matches black skin quite well. The only thing that threw me off was the "no pump"

affair cause this product can "weist" easily.

I mean it is just that light! She also got me the deluxe finishing powder in dark. Its pretty close to yout

mac msf. It sets the foundation pretty well. It comes in different shades just check out their website

I really hate the fact that they dont ship to canada!!!!!!! but issokia. If you like in Ottawa, "mama cee" is

ya friend!

Now for the juice.

:) :) :)

I used the products on my friend and they came out quite nicely on my friend. I forgot what colors are

mixed exactly (i think beautiful bronze and hazel nut). But the website is self explanatory as to what

color will match your skin. This is supposed to be a brides maid look....She didn't like the undereye

shimmer so we did some editing (last pic on the left).

Lids: Naked palatte by urban decay, "sin", 28 shadow and blush pallete and a deep brown my 88 matte palatte. Lower lid (Silvery color from my 88 palatte). I really wish colors by bh cosmetics had names :(

28 shadow and blush pallete
(BH cosmetics)
Eyes (liner): maybelline's eye studio gel liner in carbon, rimmel's exxagerate, great lash by maybelline

for mascara.

Face: Mac prep and prime face primer, black opal true color liquid foundation (hazel nut and beautiful bronze), black opal deluxe fnishing powder in deep.

Lips: lip combo ( sleek naked and kate moss rimmel long lasting finish in 101)

Cheeks: 28 shadow and blush pallete by Bh cosmetics

So ya overall blak opal just needs to get pumps for their foundation o! Cause the foundation dey real

liquidy no be small

Good alternative for those on a budget

0 comments:

Post a Comment