Hello Abu dhabi (:

Today was my 2nd to last day of mental health rotation, so I decided to put on some professional makeup lol. I usually don't wear makeup for clinical rotation but this rotation has been the most chilled clinical ever.

Here is my "minimalist look" with a nude lip :)

I achieved the lips with Abu-dabi lol...thats the name of the lip cream

Nyx describes it as "it's not lipstick. nor is it gloss, it's like nothing you've experiences before. It's lipstick cream that goes om silky but looks soft matte".

I agree. It was like $8.99 from the drug store. Its hard to find Nyx in canadian drug stores though and if you do, you don't get the full nyx range if you know what I mean.

I like the lip cream. I am a glossy girl, so the the drying effect "matte effect" doesnt thrill me much but it's definitely an on-the-go nude lippie. (Just have a lip balm with you)

I advice moisturizing your lips before application cause applying this on cracked lips ain't cute one bit.

Abu dhabi is definitely my nude <3.

A wide range of colors are also available. So make your choice people.

http://phoenixbeautylounge.com/
The shoppers drug mart on rideau street has them in stock! for the OT people

Tomorrow is my last clinical rotation *now dancing cultural dance* hehehehe.

Mental health was challenging. I came, saw and I conquered (in Jesus name) and tomorrow i get my Satisfactory (in Jesus name).

Alright back to my bookworm life

0 comments:

Post a Comment