Product crush!

Very Very soon I and 9ja's hot weather will meet again and I've been researching powders that I would use during my stay. I usually use the make studio fix fluid foundation with the mineralized skin finish powder but its like -8 here so my foundation stays put. I don't want to use these products in 9j and end up looking like a bottle of canola oil.

SOOOO.....am thinking of getting  the sephora microsmooth foundation face powder. Yelz i need toh gate it..hehe. It's a pretty good price $26 (US)..but umm in CA the tax will bump the price $2-3 more (Oh canada)
http://www.sephora.com/baked-foundation-face-powder-P310719?country_switch=ca&om_mmc=GooglePLA-can&_requestid=42976&ci_src=204278644&ci_sku=1372200&site=ca_search
That is hurrr



I think am gonna take my maybelline bb cream. I don't know but i have a love hate relationship with that product. Lol I know in my first post it seemed like I lovef it but noo..not really. I was just hyped because of the hype smh. Its light weight, summer friendly (So they say) so it should thrive in 9ja weather yes?
Anyways, we'll see what i decide

This was the palette used to get the frosty pink look below.
Before i go..this was my 'fotd' yesterday
I did not line my upper lids
Lined the bottom instead and winged it out



0 comments:

Post a Comment