Christmas look #1

Soooo am done exams! :D do i hear screams, laughter hehehehe but now am bored :| Yup thats the cycle. You pray to finish the exams with a sound mind and when thats done you begin to battle boredom.

So I decided to actualize an idea :). What i have on my lid is a greenish gold color from the sleek 'me, myself and eye' palette, a plum and black color in the crease from the same palette. I also blended it out with a bit of red from the bh cosmetics 88 matte palette. On my lips I have mink by revlon and my cheeks a really light pink blush from bh cosmetics 28 shadow and blush palette.

Above is a picture of my face moisturizer. I remember those days I used my body cream to moisturize my face which caused my face to dry up alot. Also, my body cream (vaseline lotion in aleo vera) was too heavy for my face so my mom advised me to look into face creams. I did and found this moisturizer which works for me. Its oil free (for oily chikitas like me), lightweight and gentle. This is my second buy in 2months (i use it morning and night) and I purchased my 2nd bottle smiling. You can find this in Shoppers Drug Mart or Walmart. Warlmart sells the product for $12 and some cents while shoppers sells for $18 so the difference is clear :) #teamcheapness #studentliving

0 comments:

Post a Comment