New Buys :D

I decided to treat myself on black friday so i got .
3 palettes from Bh cosmetics

I got this from shoppers drug mart. Its by a company called essence. 
These are the swatches for the essence products. Cost like 2.99 for the shadows and  eyeliner. I fell in love with the purple liner

The party girl palette was a gift for my friend
$10
swatch of my favourite colors from the party girl palette.
Lol I almost thought of not giving my friend her gift. Ohwell

It's the 26 neutral shadow and blush. Love the shimmer can't wait to use it
$10
LOL i know sey the colors plenty...but its for practicing o
$6
Keep in mind, i purchased all this on black friday. No christmas shopping for me. It's only me that buys christmas present in november smh. Anyways I still have the sephora powder to buy then am done done done!!! till a next need arises. This is the link http://www.bhcosmetics.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment