Last practical of the semester! banquet with the FAM

So yesterday I  marked my last shift by attending my church banquet :D so you know I hadda go all out. Everyone was in full effect and trust we all had one thing in mind 'FUUUN' :)
(and thats exactly what I  we did :).

Here is a pic of my Face of the night
If you notice I did bright under eye eye look (maybelline concealer and covergirl translucent powder) did the trick

I and my girl! We looked banging sha :)
As usual! Bh cosmetics is were its at mayne. Pigmented eye shadows for less than $20 :) I meannnnnnn if thats not a deal then I don't know what is.

Welcome to December tooooo! God has been too good to me, family and friends. It's only by His grace that I am able to see the last month of the year. Plus its my birth month so whoop whoop

I am gonna have an amazing saturday so bye bye o

0 comments:

Post a Comment