Sleek's Dare

Are you still considering sleek?
Do you feel like there is no hope in being a partakeer of this brand?
Are you confused as to what sleek is?

Well madam chichi to the rescue...confusion shall catch you no more.

Its a make up brand based in the uk and its very affordable. Unfortunately canada does not carry amazing products like sleek (don't ask me why this country carries all sorts of last)

Anyways, I refused to carry last with them thank heaven for the tube! YOUTUBE that is

Yup i found out about sleek form youtube and since then its been all love. However, i have been taken

a break from purchases because I am relearning good spending habits :)

I present to you dare by sleek

The way i like this lipstick ehhhh, as innnn, as paaa! AHHH. Especially a red that matches my kpomo lips perfectly like this, mehnnn i just had to fall in love

The lipstick tho is very dry (matte) and i love gloss so I glossed it up with a lip gloss from essence call ed  stay with me in (07-kiss kiss). Essence is myy place for lip gloss, cheap and sweet lol

This FOTD the day i wrote my mental health exam. Mehn i hate looking like dracula during exam time for real. I don't mind looking off during school periods but when exam hits, I ease up my stress with make. Weird right I know

You can get this lippie here http://www.sleekmakeup.com/

Remain Blesseth :)

Chichi

0 comments:

Post a Comment