Teen Makeup

I am a big fan of neutral makeup and age appropriate makeup. Honestly I am not a believer in makeup transforming people beyond recognition (especially if its towards the negative).

Anyways in may I applied makeup on a bridesmaid who was  either 14 years old and I remember vividly what her grandmom wanted the innocent teenage look still preserved under all the layers of foundation.

Honestly, the only solution I had for this was the give my young bridesmaid a nude look. Because sharp, loud colors tend to scream a totally different thing with regards to age and maturity

I have no before pictures, However I do have an after pick. This youngin in real pretty (trinidadian accent) lol
My goal was to ensure that her natural beauty was still maintained and her grand ma and ma were really happy with the results.

Thanks to my naked pallete by urban decay and fix plus fluid 

Honestly: You can never go wrong with the urban decay pallate especially with natural fresh looks


Remain Blessed 

Chichi

0 comments:

Post a Comment