Wearable hues

So i have been so absent from this blog. Forgive me :( for the absenteeism  but i lost my blogging mojo and i had to go back to the basic questions  "what is the aim of this blog", "what is my vision for this blog" and "how do i feel about this blog".

Anyways, My quations got answered and with the counsel of my big sisters and bro I came back to what  love MAKEUP!

Besides that my faith has grown tremendously over the past 2 months and I am excited about what God has in store for me. Honestly if you are reading this you are beautiful, makeup or not, fashionable or not, God has created you in His own image and has cleansed you in the blood of His son Jesus and that exactly is where your beauty comes from.

Remember you are fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139 vs 14

Here are my wearable hues


2 comments:

  1. Great Job hun am so proud of you. keep up the good work. God bless.
    Delight.

    ReplyDelete