Fashion Fair in Ottawa!

Hi there,

I know y'all would wonda why I like changing my template. to be quite honest i just wanted something different. Like new I guess. This was what i could come up with so dont be shocked sha, a change may come near you again :D

Okay, some of people who live in ottawa would say, "madam are you just finding out" and my answer 
is "sadly i am :(". I am always looking for alternative makeup to mac. Dont get me wrong mac is good but its not all that. Yes I SAID IT. MAC AIN'T ALL THAT :P. Plus for students like us its a bit too 'hexpensive". 

Anyways I found fashion fair at the bay in rideau mall for those who live downtown in ottawa. I love fashion fair because it really caters to women of color. I mean they have all shades of black (you know caramel, capaccino, mocha, toffee or dark chocolate :D :D). 

I walked in that store like i was in a candy or ice scream store i was too excited. The lady that attended to me was too cute as well. She complimented my makeup so she got points for that :D

You may ask "chichi what did you buy cut to the chase" and my reply is nothing. I tried a few products but buy??? I aint got time for that i need to use up some of the makeup i have piled at home first biko (please). My money no fit waste like that #justsaying

But if you wanna start out in makeup especially if your indecisive about foundations and your trying to save. Fashion fair is a good place to dig in.  

Here is the store in rideau mall 



The foundations range from $28-$21 (but you know ontario and taxes. it'll increase by 13% if you buy, so be expectant)

The 'sam fine' quads ( created by sam fine, makeup artist extraordinaire) costs $38 but are higly pigmented and silky with just one stroke. So if i was to spend $40 on this quad i wont need to buy a shadow base because the shadows are that pigmented.

The powders are about $22.50 +tax

concealers are abou $16 +tax

Lippies range from : $22-$17 +tax

So its a pretty okay affordable brand

I would probably buy a foundation or lipgloss when i am done using all my products :)

But yh yall who are shopping for makeup and other brand alternatives give this one  shot

Anyways. Have a lovely weekend. 

Remain Blessed

Chichi

0 comments:

Post a Comment