Healing Crusade in OTTAWA :) with Guest minister :D :D

OK OK OK!

I have been gone for ummm....almost the summer err umm err 

I have a good reason. Here it comes...wait for it....uh wait....listen ...its coming..here it is

I just did not feel like blogging. To be quite honest. I was not motivated in anyway to blog and thats the

truth sue me :P

Anyways for those who actually check this page Hi :)...I am alive and well

I have been so busy with my ministry in church and my job as a summer school teacher. Yeah I said it

I work as a summer school teacher, tutoring grades 5 and 6 in math, english and science.

How is it you ask? Well alot of fun but man thank God for His grace thats all I gotsa say

In the mean time My church All Nations Full Gospel Church is hosting a Healing Crusade with Guest 

Minister- PASTOR BILLY BURKE!

I just have one thing to say- COME! BIA! VENIR!

Come and taste of the Lord's Goodness in this season. Th poster below has all the details
If you come across this and you happen to be in Ottawa, don't allow this time pass you by. Come and 

how the Lord will blow your mind. There is no sickness or illness greater than God. He sent His son 

Jesus to takes all our sicknesses and infirmities. Come and recieve healing and Restoration in every area

of your life (Isaiah 53 vs 4). Come expectant :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment