Nude winter

I decided to go nude for my library affairs. I know right, your thinking 'chichi was this a study date?', 'did you go there to look for husband', lol biko sisters have their days. Not much to say but this is definitely my go to subtle look. On the eyes I tried a bit of cut crease and changed the eye liner a lil bit. One eye two wings on the other none hehe #rockstarbehaviour. As for the pouting forget, I just had to .. *battinglashes*. 




Eyes: 88 bh matte pallete bh cosmetics
Cheeks: milani 'fantastico mauve 07'
Lips: naked by sleep, mink by revelon and 101 Kate moss line by rimmel

I find that it's a versatile look that can be worn to anywhere. Where would u rock this? Thoughts


8 comments:

  1. girl thats my everyday look I love a good nude lip

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nudes all day. It gives that "not trying at all" attitude!

      Delete
  2. Nude Makeup. I love it.

    http://museorigins.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair dear, how do i get mine that way... pls mail me on beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girl thank you! I would send an email as soon as I can but it's an easy style to achieve :)

      Delete