The green smokey eye and a little about me

Growing up I never had an interest, talent or drive to be creative or craftsy.  Honestly since I discovered youtube, I have discovered a whole new world. Finally i can teach myself a craft without necessarily going to school to learn it. My love for makeup and skin care started in December of 2011 and the journey has been amazhinggg so far. Finally I have found something that i can connect to and learn happily and effortlessly. Something that doesn't involve academics. Anyways makeup is my escape, my way of expressing or hiding my emotions (lol i kid you not). Enough of the blabbing...the main point is I've been trying to practice a green smokey eye for the longest time and I decided to try my luck today and PRESTO! I think i got it :D


No vex, the powder stained by yarn braids :|







0 comments:

Post a Comment