The Okirika/Aba Beauty Blender

Hey!

Happy new month. I hope the month of June came with lots of blessings because mine sure did. I graduated this month and my "ummuna" :) came down for the celebrations and it was a blast. Presently your girl is scouting for a j.o.b (which is actually a full time j.o.b), so join me in prayer biko because post uni life is not beans biko.

Enough blabbing sha, I finally bought me a beauty blender and you know being an  original ada ada, I had to buy mine from walmart. Mbok ain't nobody gat time for sephora's 30 dollar sponge your hear! Because, to be quite honest with you, I could never bring myself to buy this sponge for 30 bucks all in the name of flawless blending. Nope I couldn't.

But when, I saw the dupe or should I say the aba made beaurry blender retailing for $5 in our dearly beloveth walmart, I said to myself. Why nottttt?!?!!? I snatched me one and here she is :)

By the way a Nigerian word for dupe is 'aba made' or 'okirika' hehe
Do you like it? Yes
Do you still think it's a piece of sponge? Yes x3
Does it actually blend flawlessly? Yes but, I would not recommend this for makeup newbies. If your just starting out, I suggest you watch tutorials on how to use one first before you venture.

If your really into contouring and highlighting with concealers, a beauty blender should be your besty! Best way to use: wet it a tiny bit and blend out foundation, gets you an airbrushed look

Foundation blended with Beauty Blender 
Yay/nay?

7 comments:

  1. Your hair is too pretty and you have lovely skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. lool.. aba indeed....I bot one from eBay I'm exactly sure it's doing a good job tho :( ur makeup is gorg!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is coming late, but, congrats on your graduation, Chichi and I pray that you get a job asap. Btw I love the sponge and your make up is flawless as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmm my first time here...good/quality content i will like to bookmark this page now ..chicherz i see you nice one #DOPE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ada Ada, you are so pretty and congrats on graduating. This okirika definitely works, and you just like me, $30 for a sponge, say wetin happen.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete