Spring series: Because I'm happy! (orange, pink and purple delight)

So, this look is called *because I'm happy*. Don't ask my too much questions abeg, I just ran out of names lol. Lately, Iive been  inspired by the different colors of blooming flowers in these parts :). It's been so exciting, considering that winter always hits me with its blues :(. Well, enjoy heading out to church with this look.


I used my usual products for my face,  for my eyes I used sleek's sunset palatte and the bh cosmetics 88 matte palatte. I neutralized my look with a lippie combo from my coastal scents 32 lip palatte. Some people may prefer wild colors  on the lips with a look like this. But not me biko, my lips are big for staters so I'd rather direct the focus to my eyes with neutal lips.

I also did some highlighting *Cough* using mac's studio fix in NC 45, I highlighted under my eye and the set it with ben nye's topas powder. I know your wondering why topaz right? Well, I ain't feeling that white cast that the banana powder gives off especially when girls of color apply it. I've had topaz for months and honey it working gooood.

Check out https://camerareadycosmetics.com/ to place an order, shipping to canada was like a little over $7. So yezzir!.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for always stopping by and leaving comments on my blog. I don't think I have you on my blog roll, will do that ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your very welcome! thanks for even checking out my blog lol

      Delete
  2. You're really good at this makeup thing....lovely. :-)
    *Appreciate your visit on my blog a lot.*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine geh...beta pikin. Lovely makeup. www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na small thing lol. Thanks for stopping by 😁

      Delete