Spring Series: Bronzed Out!

I know, I know, this pout is serious but honestly, with the way i've been watching toke makinwa's vlogs expect it oh. Lol i've really learnt a thing or two on pouting from the queen mother of all pouts.

Now this look was inspired by #teamdarkskinned!  They have been getting alot of media attention that I had just had to pay tribute biko. But on a serious note, I was preparing to pick up an old friend while imagining what I could do with a bronze eyeshadow on dark skin. The idea looked so pretty in my head that I decided to try it out on me. I think in came out great. It has this soft look to it. It's not over powering or clownish, it look just right init :). This could worn for day time outing  purposes. I reckon that it'll look good at work too. Overall, this would look would be perfect on a wedding guest.

What do you think?


Products
Face: Foundation (mac matchmaster in 7.5 mixed with mac's NC45)
Blush: Milani's Coralina
Contour: Black opal's deluxe finishing powder in 05 deep
Eyes: Hustle from Urban decay's naked palatte (1st edition), tear duct: gold color from sleek's sunset palatte

What I'm digging!

This look is giving me so much life, the photographer did such a great job bringing this makeup to life. Unfortunately, some bellanajerians thought this was too much for a bride. The blend of colors suits the bride and I like that the artist toned the look with a nude lippie and skin tone blush.  I think the artist killedddddd it!!! Kudos to Sade of beauty by queen 

0 comments:

Post a Comment